Sunday, June 9, 2013

First Post! Woo!!




About me:

Hey! I'm Kaitlyn. The first thing people notice about me is my sickeningly happy aura and contageous, sometimes crazy laugh. I am passionate about everything I do, live every glorious moment with a positive outlook, and have as much fun as I possibly can. Currently employed at Sephora (always been my dream job! side note: everything on this blog is exclusively my own opinion, I do not claim to represent Sephora as a whole in any way), and hoping down the line to blend my nerdy science self with my creative makeup artist self.

I could literally talk about makeup and skincare for hours every day -- Oh wait, I'm already doing that! I will use this blog to share everything from the experience I pick up while working in the Beauty Industry to personal secrets of success. I have been stalking various makeup blogs for years now and believe they are a fantastic outlet for beginners to pros and everyone in between. I hope my posts are enlightening, inspiring, and fun. Grab that primer and let's do this!